Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

HELP - Restoring Torch 9800?!?!

Is there any way to restore my BB Torch 9800? Haven't connected it to my laptop in 2 months. Connected tonight to do what I thought was a back up, but it appears as though it was regonfigured. All of my contacts, apps & pics are gone. I haven't disconnected it yet...any suggestions ? THANKS!

Highlighted
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: HELP - Restoring Torch 9800?!?!

Can you look in your My Documents folder or do a search on your computer for an IPD file? If you find it with a recent date then you can restore your BlackBerry back to that date. Unfortunately without a backup file then your data is lost.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: HELP - Restoring Torch 9800?!?!

Thanks for replying jmrmb80!

I did as you suggested and although I couldn't find an IPD for my Torch, I found one from my old Pearl. The info is slightly dated, but SO MUCH better than starting from scratch. THANK YOU & Happy Valentine's Day!!