Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: HELP! cannot play youtube videos on the browser..!

It is an OS7.x problem; my Bold 9900 with OS7.x has the YouTube problem, but my backup Torch 9800 running OS6.x runs YouTube perfectly as always.

My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: retail

I have the same problem byt I uninstalled youtube app and I can't find it in app world I nees help plz
My Device: Blackberry 9320
My Carrier: O2

This has also happened to me on my blackberry 3200 about the same time as all of you. Must be a error on the service end rather then our mobiles.
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: sprint

I too want to know the procedure of installing youtube app once again in my BB bold 9930,I can't find it in app world,I have browse the site http://m.youtube.com,once the page got opened,I have added the page to my homescreen,in this way atleast I can directly go to youtube page,but the icon of youtube does not look good in my phone menu.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

Its not necessarily an app, as mentioned in the above posts. Its a link to the mobile site. Why don't you put the bookmark on the homepage?
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: rogers

I've read on another forum that if you add "&autoplay=1" at the end of the link for the video you've selected, it will play. Catch is though, it will continually play.
New Contributor
My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: Singtel

It works!! Before this I tried using opera mini but the video sux and the desktop version is to slow. Finally a temporary solution. Thnx bro.
Contributor
My Device: 9380 Curve
My Carrier: Orange

Ahhh thanks so much for the temporary fix! This has been driving me crazy haha!

Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

It works Smiley Happy. Thank you for the temporary fix.

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: sprint

It is not working for me 9930