Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: torch 9850
My Carrier: Verizon

HELP!!!!!!!...my phones hangs on 70% reboot even after wiping and reloading OS 7. Touch 9850

My phone hangs on 70% reboot. I wiped and re installing OS several times.  It says installation sucessful but still hangs when it reboots and get to 70%. please does anyone know what i can do to it. please help me. sugesstions will be kindly appreciated. Smiley Sad

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: HELP!!!!!!!...my phones hangs on 70% reboot even after wiping and reloading OS 7. Touch 9850

Hello tosynero

Which method you used to wipe your device before Installing any OS ? Have you used BBSAK or JL_Cmder  , if not then you should try it . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

Re: HELP!!!!!!!...my phones hangs on 70% reboot even after wiping and reloading OS 7. Touch 9850

i used bbsak to wipe off.and it came up with error 507 screen, i tried to use apploader to install the OS. it was sucessful but it hangs keeps hanging on 70% reboot. Smiley Sad

Visitor
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: Movilnet

I have the same problem.

The load screen bar, stops on 70%, just under the "e" on the Blackberry logo.

I've tried wipe the device with BBSAK, and load the OS with BB Desktop Loader.

The procedure seems to work, as no error occurs. But when finishing loading the OS, when the device is restarted, the bar stops again about at 70%, or just under the "e".

Regards,

Rafael Madrid.

Contributor

yes you are tight exactly what is happening to  my phone. i have used desktop loader and app loader no  changes still.

Highlighted
Elite II

Hi there ,

If you already BBSAK to completely wipe your device before loading an OS , if it still struck on 70 % then first thing you should check is your Battery , If you already have a good battery then it may be an hardware issue ! For that you have to visit your service provider or any repair shop to get it fixed , If you device is still under warranty then you can approach your carrier and ask for a replacement !

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

Found a solution to it. Take it to a blacberry repairer..the booting device i.e booting IC is faulted and needs to the replaced.

Elite II

Hi there,

I'm glad that your BlackBerry is working again.. Enjoy your BlackBerry !

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z10-STL100-4

How much did they charge to fix it?
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Regular Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: xl

Hi there,

I've heard flash ic, power ic, zocus ic but I never heard of booting IC.

as far as I know, when it stuck on 75% loading. you need to nuked the bb - wipe it - reinstall using rapidos then install a factory o/s.

if you google "stuck on 75% loading" , you'll see a lot of programs that would fix the problem before you take it to a technician/repairer.