Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: HELP!!!

mjcreemers wrote:

Question..   

Is this issue affecting Blackberry 5 users or is anybody seeing this error on a Blackberry 10?

Currently, only on legacy devices. It's happened before and clears up once the certificate is renewed by whoever owns it.

Not on my Z10 nor Q10.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve Gemini 8520
My Carrier: Telkomsel Indonesia

I did security wipe/factory setting but it seems didn't worked. The messages show up randomly, then I consistent press "close connection" until now the message not show again. I hope this problem already gone from my device and I hope this is help
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve Gemini 8520
My Carrier: Telkomsel Indonesia

Keep press close connection, after several times, the messages gone and no show anymore
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook

wiping your device, reloading the OS, etc., all are unnecessary work and won't do it, the problem is NOT on your device, with with an offsite security certificate. 

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Wind

[ Edited ]

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Wind
New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: vodacom

ccl.test.blackberry.com - IP Tracing and IP Tracking

Want to trace or track an IP Address, host, or website easily? With our highly reliable IP Address Location Database, you can get detailed information on any IP Address anywhere in the world. Results include detailed IP address location, name of ISP, netspeed/speed of internet connection, and more.

Click for big IP address location image.

It is 7:12 PM CEST when you ran this IP trace report for ccl.test.blackberry.com here on our website, IP-Adress.com. When it comes to ccl.test.blackberry.com, you can trust that if we have the IP tracer information available for it, we will display it further below to assist in your research of ccl.test.blackberry.com. Feel free to run another IP trace for ccl.test.blackberry.com or a different search.

Timestamp Confirmation:
The IP tracer report for ccl.test.blackberry.com was ran at 7:12 PM CEST on September 7, 2013 and the information is provided below if available.

ccl.test.blackberry.com IP address location & more:

Host of the IP:

ccl.test.blackberry.com[Whois] [Reverse IP]

Host IP [?]:

206.53.159.242 [Whois] [Reverse IP]

IP country code:

US

IP address country:

United States

IP address state:

n/a

IP address city:

n/a

IP address latitude:

IP address longitude:

ISP of this IP [?]:

Research In Motion

Organization:

Research In Moti
New Contributor
My Device: 9900

As matter of fact, this following also applies for BES customers.. In my opinion the solution is not to ignore the certificate but for blackberry to renew and keep their certificates up to date..

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB22536
New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: vodacom

Can we then request bb to tighten security as it appears that this is the beginning of the US tracking bb messages
Regular Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook
My Carrier: Orange UK

Dude, seriously, they've been doing that for years! Don't believe that BBM is exempt, they know everything. Dig out your tin foil hat if you don't want them to read your mind too!

Seriously though, as I am having to assume that all those affected are running BlackBerry 5 - 7.1, this is just a repeat of a previous bug found in BBM, especially the beta version. To try and help out a little here, you need to post your device, OS and BBM version so that we can try and narrow it down.

Example:
Device: 9790
Carrier: Orange UK
BBM: 7.1.0.32 (Channels Beta)