Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: SOSH

HELP

I Wrote mon PINnumber and my Curve 9300 G3 demand a password i forgot; help needed please !

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: HELP

59840YANN wrote:

I Wrote mon PINnumber and my Curve 9300 G3 demand a password i forgot; help needed please !

Hi 59840YANN

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you please explain your issue with more detail ! Are you having problem with your BlackBerry ID password or the device password that an user set on there device fro security purpose ?

If it is BlackBerry ID password then try to reset it by following this KB Article :

KB26361  :How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password.

However .. If your device is asking for the password that you set on your BlackBerry to prevent unauthorized access then there is no way to bypass that security feature ! If you fail to enter the correct password then after 10 wrong ( By default ) password attempts your device will start a wipe process , it will delete all user data from that device and you have to start all over again as you did for the first time . If you have a previous backup of your device using Desktop software or BlackBerry Protect then you can restore it from there.

So, please explain with which password you're having problem!

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.