Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

HELP!

I have always used a Treo, and a month or so ago I switched to the Blackberry Curve, 8330.  I am quite techy and it frustrates me when I can get something to work. 

When I purchased the BB I asked if it came with a calendar. I was told it did. However, when I download the software all I get is the device manager.  My Treo lost its synching abilities which is why I decided to try the bb.  

I know you can use Microsoft Outlook, but what other software can be used to sync calendar, contacts, tasks, etc.?

I use my BB for business and REALLY REALLY REALLY need to get it synced!

Any and all help is appreciated!  

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: HELP!

You can Download the Desktop Manager 4.6 (w/o media manager) from here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22

You can use Groupwise, Lotus Notes, and Yahoo I think. With the older versions of the Desktop Manager you could also sync with ACT.

Try downloading from the above link and let us know how it goes

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.