Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9310
My Carrier: Boost
Accepted Solution

HOT SPOT or TETHER for BB 9310 on BOOST / SPRINT Network to Interface with Android Tablet Operating System Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

I am NOT that technically knowledgeable, and could use Step by Step Instructions on how to Set Up  a 

HOT SPOT or TETHER for BB 9310 on BOOST / SPRINT Network to Interface with Android Tablet Operating System ICS 4.0.3

Please explain it to me like I am a 12 Year Old (LOL)

If you could e-mail, snail mail, or call me at the following (Please See Below) it would be MOST APPRECIATED

David Lurie

Affordable Tracking Systems

1063 Mosser Road

Building C-202

Breinigsville, PA 18031 U.S.A.

(610) 972-2110

dglurie@gmail.com

P.S.   If I can ever help with GPS Tracking, My Business in which I have 12 years Experience, I will be more than happy to Reciprocate

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: HOT SPOT or TETHER for BB 9310 on BOOST / SPRINT Network to Interface with Android Tablet Operating System Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

[ Edited ]

It is unwise (as well as against the terms and conditions of the forums) to post your personal information. I suggest removing it so you don't get your information sent out all over the Internet.

If the device you have doesn't have the "Hotspot" feature built in under Manage Connections then you will not be able to tether to the tablet.  You should be able to use an app called Tether to tether to your laptop.

http://tether.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9310
My Carrier: Boost

Re: HOT SPOT or TETHER for BB 9310 on BOOST / SPRINT Network to Interface with Android Tablet Operating System Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

Sorry, 

I didn't know about the policy

I DO want to stay in Compliance and I will remove the personal info from ALL future mailings, but I'm a little confused about how to tether to an Android Tablet

I know I can tether to my laptop

Can you help with TETHERING to my ZEKI TB1082B android Tablet?

The Blackberry Manual Says that I can set up a HOT SPOT with BB 9310, but BOOST Does NOT Support it on My Phone

What I am looking for is a "Work Around" if Possible

Tnx

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

If Boost doesn't support the Hotspot feature there isn't anything you can do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!