Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: q
My Carrier: q

Re: HOW to Send Bulk SMS Through My Blackberry 8830 using Bulk SMS Software, i m using phone in CDMA

[ Edited ]

You can follow instruction from this bilk sms website. Here, you can get send sms tips, system, bulk sms software information.

Mod Edit: Edited post to comply with the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use

Highlighted
My Device: htc
My Carrier: htc

Re: HOW to Send Bulk SMS Through My Blackberry 8830 using Bulk SMS Software, i m using phone in CDMA

[ Edited ]

HOW to Send Bulk SMS Through My Blackberry 8830 id do not no i can send sms vis htc widefie s

New Contributor
My Device: Business Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodafone

try connecting with aadishesh or similar companies. They have over the cloud bulk SMS deals which are compatible with any mobile phone
My Device: Curve 8520

Thank you everyone for your participation

Due to the age of the thread and its been dormant for some time we have locked the thread to new replies.

If you have any questions around this please start a new topic

Steve_T                                                                                                                          New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png  CG2.png