Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: bell

HS-500 plastic ear loop and rubber ear piece

Hi,

I have a HS -500 blue tooth on which I lost the rubber ear piece and broke the plastic ear loop holder. I have gone to several cell phone stores, contacted blackberry directly and have gone on web sites. i cannot find anyone who sell these spare parts. I can't believe that an 80$ blue tooth has been rendered useless because of this. can anyone guide me in the right direction? Thanks

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: HS-500 plastic ear loop and rubber ear piece

This is a recurring question. But I have never seen any positive answer.

That being said, I don't know where you bought this headset, but it's at 44USD on Amazon including shipping. So at that price you would probably just buy another one rather than spend your free time searching spare parts.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: bell

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of buying another blackberry head set. I'll buy another brand and advise anyone not too get a blackberry blue tooth. Talk about poor customer service. What are they thinking?Can you tell me where I can write too so I can lodge a complaint?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

From my knowledge, the best you can do is write to the reseller.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

I was in a few large electronics and telephone sales stores. The people working there are telling customers if they buy the Blackberry earphones they will not be able to have spare parts. They are pushing other manufacture earphones.The say they are tired of hearing about spare parts complaints with the Blackberry ones.

I bought the HS-700 and I was not able to find a replacement ear hook, but it is available for all the other makes of earphones. This is very clearly seen when a search for ear hook is done.

Jerry G.

Jerry G.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

loop here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MGVPWU

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

Thanks! I will check this out for sure.

Jerry G
Jerry G.