Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: HTML email using BES and Microsoft Exchange server 2007

Looks like it. I only found references for HTML email capability on a BES, not the BES Express edition

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/server/exchange/#tab_ddetail_subtab_compare

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I have to say I am very dissapointed in RIM service.  They want me to spend 3000 for one person to buy BES just so I can HTML mail.  I can understand if I had many employees. But I can't afford it.  Is there any other fixes.  I would have stuck with the Iphone or winmo device had I know this.

Very dissapointed.

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

[ Edited ]

Double check by posting in the BlackBerry Enterprise Board to see if anyone there has any workarounds. I didn't find any when I looked however.

When I googles BES Express, on the BlackBerry website it said that the express edition was replaced with BlackBerry Professional Software

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/server/offers/professional_express.jsp

Message Edited by jmrmb80 on 11-07-2008 01:39 PM
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.