Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9500
My Carrier: bsnl

Hand Set complain Storm 9500 not working at all.

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that I had purchase the Hand set from Moradabad Dealer called M/s Miglani Enterprises, Budh Bazar, Moradabad vide their Bill no.**Removed** and our hand set # Storm 9500 **Removed** on dated Nov., 12, 2012.

Kindly note that this hand set is not working at all,  we have to wait for a long time to open any file or to dial any number and moreover I can not use my mail account as well for which purpose I had bought this hand set.  We had complain the same to the local dealer and he took the phone from me and given back to me after 30days but still the problem will remain same.  I am really surprise that company like Black Berry has such a good reputation in the world market and company is not solving my hand set problems even dealer had sent this hand set to the company and it came back after 30days in my hand.

Now, please let me know that my hand set can be work properly or I had to make a legal complain against the company . 

Best Regards,

Edit: [Invoice Number & Phone Number  ] removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use. for further information

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG853), Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Hand Set complain Storm 9500 not working at all.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As a user-to-user community, no one here can answer your question with any level of authority whatsoever. BlackBerry provides zero front line support to end users, including warranty...all support starts with the carriers, authorized resellers, and authorized service centers, all who can escalate cases into BlackBerry at no charge to the end user.

BSCF User Comm.JPG

So, your escalation path is not here, in these forums. Rather, it is through your place of purchase...even if they may so far have been unhelpful. You have no free path by which to bypass them. For the purchase of your device, your contractual relationship is solely between you and your place of purchase, and they are 100% responsible for your support. If they are an authorized reseller, they can escalate up to Blackberry...but you cannot bypass them to do so (for free)

There is something called incident support, but it costs to just ask the initial question, since you are bypassing the contract you signed upon purchase. If you wish to investigate that, you can review it here:

There also might be some good reading here:

But, all in all, from your description, I might not hold out much hope...after all, your device is (in terms of technology) quite old and is very unlikely to have been "brand new" when you purchased. The device was declared EOL (End Of Live) some time ago (at least two years ago), and has not been manufactured since then. But, again, your recourse is with your reseller...you may choose also to involve your local governmental agencies in this dispute.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................