Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z30, Torch 9800, Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Handheld Application Loader Wizard has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for this excellent info. You are the third person which has the 'Handheld error' in the presence of a VIA Rev5 USB Universal Host Controller. Maybe it is not so 'Universal' after all. Will there be a trend ? More data will help when other user will give feedback.

So far all Intel series 82801 USB host controller are working fine except the Intel 5 series 3400 USB host controller.

We see what will happen on this 'Handheld error' journey.

Thank you for taking the time to look up the info and post it. This was good ' techie-feedback'. Enjoy your Bold 9900 now with a fully working desktop manager on a PC with a non-conforming USB controller. (wild Guess (Smiley Wink).

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Sasktel

Re: Handheld Application Loader Wizard has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

keep up the good work!
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

me esta pasando el mismo problema y no se como solucionarlo. Marcelo