Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: 9700 bold
My Carrier: vodafone

Handset hearing problem

Hi,
Few days back I was listening to music with headphone and was using other headphone and not the blackberry provided earphones. I removed the headset/earphones and later when I wanted to make call I couldn't hear the voice on handset.it was showing that my headset is still connected and hence couldn't hear anything on handset.I cancelled the call and tried to play some music on speakers but still it played song for headset mode and not in normal mode even though the headset/earphone was not connected. I tried to put in and remove several times but still couldn't solve the problem. Now I just have to use earphone whenever I have to make calls which annoying please help as to how to solve the problem for handset listening speaker.
Thanks awaiting a response
Kalpesh
Contributor
My Device: 9700 bold
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Handset hearing problem

Hey plz help ...any1 help / reply...helpless
Highlighted
My Device: torch 9800 charcoal
My Carrier: 843163068537

Re: Handset hearing problem

[ Edited ]

It is the same problem I am facing but could not find the solution. If your problem is sorted please let me know Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Usethanks Smiley Happy