Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Airtel
Accepted Solution

Hangs on Phone Options

I have a BB 8520 and it hangs on "Phone Options" and when it hangs i cannot switch off and on the BB.. i will have to remove the battery and put it back to restart the BB..

Please help...

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: Hangs on Phone Options

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

Did you happen to download any app before this issue occur? If yes, delete that app.

Good luck. Keep us posted Smiley Happy
New Contributor

nope.. i have not installed any apps... i wiped BB recently and issue still persists...

Forums Veteran I

Try doing a clean reload of your OS.
Read this:
Http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB11320&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
New Contributor

i reinstall the BB OS and its up and running... thanks for the advice...

Forums Veteran I

You're welcome! Glad i was able to help.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved accept it as a "Solution ", so that others can make use of it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: BlackBerry

The desktop software doesnt show up the small dialog box in the bottom left side 
software version which i use is 7.1.0.41 .. please help