Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: US

Have you used HelloSpy software?

Hello everyone :smileyhappy:

I'm looking for a good spy software for my son's blackberry bold 9900 and BTW I'm not startying this thread to discuss whether parents should or shouldn't spy on their kids phones.

I'm wondering if anyone of you guys can give any advice in this regard, please! I'm looking for efficient software that work well not something cann't work longer than couple of days. I, also prefer something that can capture screenshots of the phone.

I came across "HelloSpy" and I'd appreciate it if you can give any recommendations about this software or any other ones.

Cheers 

Solutions: 6,352
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Have you used HelloSpy software?

[ Edited ]

Exactly what information do you want from this "spyware"?

Only screenshots? of what screens?

You already have one thread started on similar discussion, why are two needed?

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/New-Member-and-HelloSpy-Question/m-p/2349269

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: smart

I've been using Copy10 for a month now.. It can capture screenshots of the phone althougt it is not for free.  you have to pay a bit for the software. Hellospy? don't trust that software they have no customer support, i have read bad reviews on that software..

My Device: B9900
My Carrier: B9900

Hellospy is the best software I have ever known. I have used some tracking software on the phone, but until I know and use Hellospy I see really effective. Just go to the website to download it, you've probably got a great spyware. Let's see, I think you will be surprised that Smiley Happy

Solutions: 6,352
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

jemytonypro wrote:

Hellospy is the best software I have ever known. I have used some tracking software on the phone, but until I know and use Hellospy I see really effective. Just go to the website to download it, you've probably got a great spyware. Let's see, I think you will be surprised that Smiley Happy

There is no spyware on a BlackBerry.

Don't be silly.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: t-mobile

Hellospy software is quite effective. With the positioning function, tracking phone messages, I feel it is useful. Can I track my husband’s peace of mind without worrying about him being discovered. Also thanks to the track with Hellospy phone