07-05-2008 11:47 AM
07-05-2008 02:26 PM
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit
07-07-2008 07:05 AM
09-13-2008 12:00 AM
07-31-2009 10:20 PM
I heard that it might be an issue with the Ohms needed to start the headphones... Like there's not enough energy to lift them... I guess that's the issue I'm having... I plug my headphones (all the way in... it sounds like the phone is switching to headset cuz the Voice Dialing pops up but then this little sound comes again like a faint 'click' and when I try to play music the sound will only come out from the phone itself... not from the headphones.
I just updated my OS to the 4.5 version and the headphones I'm using are regular wired headphones which were working just fine before I updated...
08-25-2009 09:53 PM - edited 08-25-2009 10:10 PM
I have a similar problem with the Blackberry Curve 8320 (tmobile). After having the phone connected to a lineout it stopped making and receiving phone calls. The sound meter jumps up and down as the audio goes on and off like a switch. This problem only occurs during phone calls. I am able to listen to audio via the handset or through the speakerphone so long as it is not a phone call. All other features on the phone work fine. I also occasionally get voice dialing hangs.
Troubleshooting steps I've tried:
2. Soft reset, device wipe and multiple resets using the desktop manager--removing everything that is on it. Currently running v.4.5 os.
3. Tried using a bluetooth headset but the same problem occurs, audio goes in and out, and the bluetooth seems to rapidly connect and disconnect each time the audio goes on and off.
4. Plugging in a lineout and playing audio and disconnecting. Plugging in a lineout, playing audio, and trying to make a phone call.
5. Activated voice dialing.
6. Microphone software will not pickup any audio, it goes on/off as well.
7. SIM card works with other phone
8. Audio from video recorder records chirps and bits of actual audio.
So handset speaker and speakerphone hardware work fine. Bluetooth headset has no effect on the problem, phone call audio still goes in and out. My thought is it's a software problem or defective microphone. Any ideas!?!?! Please help.
11-13-2009 10:52 AM
I've been having this exact same problem, started last week suddenly. Tried pretty much everything you have to try to fix it. Can't find any other posts on this forum with a similar issue/resolution. Have you had any more luck since?
Also, for my, when I plug in headphones, it automatically starts voice dialing.
I'm going nuts with this because it's ONLY phone calls! HELP!