02-04-2009 09:07 PM
Hi, it's very simple:
1. open to the browser on your Storm (globe icon)
2. go to http://cheservices.com/blackberry/95xx/ (on your Storm, not on your computer)
3. double-tap on the screen to zoom in so you can choose a link
4. press on the hebrew.jad link
5. follow any instructions you get after that; there may be an "OK" or something to click. I can't remember exactly for this step but it was VERY simple.
I've seen some comments that it may not help for texting in Hebrew outside of Israel (I don't text in Hebrew anyway), but for me it's working great -- on Websites, email and song/album/artist listings as well. Note this quick fix does not allow you to create/type anything in Hebrew, only to read.
02-05-2009 02:52 AM
02-09-2009 07:14 PM - edited 02-09-2009 07:36 PM
i see my files are making their way all over the net.......
i am new to this forum, but certainly not new to the bb world. my firs was the 9xx series pager
i offer hebrew for almost any model. full read/write for qwerty models (except the storm) and read for all sure type phones (including hebrew menus if wanted)
i added more files at http://cheservices.com/blackberry/
bold hebrew pack, 88xx-83xx hebrew read/write packs.
03-12-2009 07:32 PM
03-12-2009 08:12 PM