09-06-2008 07:29 PM
This is how you will do it if its for personal emails and company email ( if company does not have BlackBerry Enterprise Server(BES))
if your company has BES, please contact your IT.
09-07-2008 12:35 AM
- Go to Email Settings icon on your device
- Login using the user name and password (if already set by you)
- Under Services click on Email Account
- Click on Add An Email Account to integrate any POP or IMAP enable email (i.e... gamil, hotmail, ISP mail etc)
- To create BlackBerry.net ID click on Create A BlackBerry Email Address
- Type your preferred User Name and enter your Password for that ID
After every successful email integration you'll receive an confirmation email from Activation Server. That's it!! You're done with BIS email ID integration.
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit