Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Student

Help!I can't download any apps off my phone and Authentication Certificates are missingn

I have 2 certificates missing ( "Quo vadis issuing certification Authority 2" and "Diversinet root") and I tried to get them back but it didn't work. My error is 909 and I really need help as I'm fed up of not being able to download any apps on my blackberry torch 9800 which I have for 1 year and a half now. Please can someone help me as I'm dying here.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Help!I can't download any apps off my phone and Authentication Certificates are missingn

Hi rennymae,

This KB article should help with reinstalling your missing certificates. "When attempting to install some applications, a 909 Authentication error message may be displayed" http://bbry.lv/TYWn77

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: mtn

Re: Help!I can't download any apps off my phone and Authentication Certificates are missingn

I have been using Blackberry 8520 for a year now but I have some of the following Certificates Expired (Quovadis certification authority, Diversinet Root and veriSign/RSA secure sever Root) So I cannot download any Music or Videos from the Internet it says error has occured please help me