10-14-2010 03:38 AM
Hello I've been having problems with this blackberry,
1. My messages are grouped together, they are not in their specified folders i.e inbox, outbox etc
2. I have a phone lock, but I have to type in the correct password in for about 7 times before the phone finally unlocks, i'm SURE it's the correct password i'm typing in.
3. Blackberry Messenger is haywire. It doesn't behave the way it should.
4. When people call me, their names don't show even though, I have their numbers stored on my phone.
Well that's about it presently. I would really appreciate it if you would consult me about this soon so I can figure out how to go about fixing it.
10-15-2010 03:05 PM - edited 10-15-2010 03:06 PM
Welcome to the forums.
Lets run down your list.
1. Try following these instructions to clear your Service Book database then resend Service Books again: http://bbry.lv/buj0rQ
2. Try typing the password a bit slower to make sure that all the entries are being registered
3. What exactly is going on with your BlackBerry Messenger? We need a bit more detail, also you can get the latest version of BlackBerry Messenger from www,blackberry.com/messenger
4. The following KB article should help regarding your issue with Caller ID not displaying: http://bbry.lv/dpyMCz
Let us know how you make out.