Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Help, download error "907 invalid COD"

[ Edited ]
Ok, my service provider is AT&T.  There technical support for any problem is to take the battery out and put it back in.  My original red curve had only one game I downloaded on it and I managed to drop it into my big cup of coffee, not my brightest of moments. Using my insurance, i received a new phone, when trying to download a jad file game from at&t i received an error "907 invalid COD". At&t could not find a soution. They stated it was a software issue and overnighted me a refurbished phone.  Unfortunatly I receive the same error messege and will have to call them again.  Does anyone know what the problem is in order for it to be an issue with 2 seperate phones and three different games??  In order to even try to redownload, the phone goes through the same purchasing process each time and bills my cell account. 
Message Edited by justalilbatty on 09-03-2008 04:29 PM
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Help, download error "907 invalid COD"

Hi and welcome to the forums,

Please make sure you have cleaned out all you browser cache options and try it again.

From BROWSER - OPTIONS- CACHE OPERATIONS clear every thing.

Please let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

I did exactly as you said, cleared cache and continued down the line and cleared memory.  Unfortunately that did not work either and I will have to call AT&T back to get an additional credit for the item. As I said, these are jad files specifically for BlackBerry.

Guru I

Lets try a different approach, load them to the PC and use applications loader to put them on the PC. There may be a problem with the site.

Let me know if you need assistance for this.

Thanks

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

New Contributor

I may need help with this.  My issue isn't the installation, it's the initial download.  I receive the message after I receive "download failed"  I then click on detail to view the additional info of: "907 invalid COD"  If I try using my PC to get the games from at&t, it will send me a text message to my phone just sending me the same link to download it from.  It may be the issue of the link but for some reason this hasn't accrued to them.
Guru I

I gatherd that, but in the interset of diagnostics I wanted to try at least one and see if it was indeed the blackberry, or the ota file.

make sense?

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: XL

I also experienced the same problem. Here's my case

I open application and want to upgrade my yahoo messenger. But when the download just about to start it said 907 invalid COD. And then I go to app world to install yahoo messenger, and after the installation finished I can't find the icon.

So I go to OPTIONS - APPLICATIONS, and on the upper right combo box I chose ADD-ON. I can find yahoo messenger in ADD ON list, so I delete it. When I Go back to application center, I download and install it, no more 907 invalid COD.

I think it's because I already have yahoo messenger before. Maybe you should delete your old jar / jad file and try to re-download it.

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: TIGO

[ Edited ]

forums.crackberry.com/f52/error-907-invalid-cod-file-not-found-43766/index2.html

EDIT: Link Removed - Please review the Terms & Conditions regarding posting links to other websites. A runaround suggestion would be to make the URL address non-linkable or Copy/Pasting the entire article you wish to link.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

blackberryrocks.com/how-to-install-applications-themes-with-without-ota-data/#ota_nodata

EDIT: Link Removed

New Contributor

Sorry! My bad for not reading the terms of use!