Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Egypt - Mobinil

Help, i can't purchase any applications on the BB app world

I tried 3 credit cards until now, none of them works. The store wont even process them.

i get one of those messages:

"error ID 12000 there is a problem in authorizing your credit card information contact blackberry/suppot"

PS: tried different card banks and systems and still same issue.

I have a BB torch 9800 and trying to purchase an app called "phone slider lock - 3 in 1"

Also, i used these cards on the internet all the time and recently at crackberry.com which was my only salvation to purchase any apps. However, this app is not avaliable at their store nor the developer sells it directly to the consumer.

Please help, i dont know why all this **bleep** we have to do to buy simple apps that dont cost more than a can of coke. /sigh

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Egypt - Mobinil

Re: Help, i can't purchase any applications on the BB app world

oh and an other error with the exact pharse but with an error id 1000

Visitor
My Device: blackberry torch 9860
My Carrier: vodafone

I have the same 12000 problem. Before the problem occure, I can buy applications in appworld, the problem start when appworld has an error, so I decided to un-install it and wait for the appworld being fixed. After it get fixed, or so it called, I installed it again, but since that I can't buy anything anymore....always that 12000 problem..I've tried my other card, upgrade my OS but still...zero!! So please some one out there, be so kind to help us here...
New Contributor
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: telkomsel

I have the same problem, error Id 12000. Please help.
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Help, I can't purchase any applications on the BB app world

Same issue.  Blackberry support suggested calling my bank to make sure there are no restrictions on my account pertaining to online purchases, which I did today and there are none.  My account information was entered correctly multiple times, and when I called my bank they said they couldn't see any attempted transactions from Appworld which means the problem does not lie with the bank.  Any info on this would be greatly appreciated, I really miss being able to purchase apps for my phone.

New Contributor

Similar with Me, I used the same credit card on apple store and it work. But did not work on application world.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 64GB and Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Comcel

I have the same errors 10000 on PayPal and 12000 on credit cards - funny that all my cards and PayPal work when downloading from the App Store through Apple. RIM needs to get this solved quickly.

I have confirmed that there are no restrictions on my cards, and the PIN is created each time on PayPal but no purchases go through.

Anyone there in RIM can get this fixed? You are losing $$$ in the meantime.... 

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Smart Communications

I'm having the exact same problem. I updated my OS to 6.0 from 5 today and wanted to download application I had that were not compatible with the new OS but it keeps giving me the 12000 error problem. =( Is there a way around this? =( Would love to have someone solve this issue. I have the same paypal and credit card registered to my Apple account and have no problems with them. =(

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9850
My Carrier: MTN

Hello. Please is there a solution to this cos having same error 12000. I'm using 9850 Torch. Please assist!
New Contributor

I tried using bb bold and create new bb Id and new account but using same credit card that I used for bb 9860. It is succesfull, no 12000 error in bb bold.

I have not tried in bb 9860 using my new bb I'd since I have to wipe the data in 9860 to use new bb id. I think that must be something wrong with new os 7 that causing error with my previous bb I'd.