Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Virgin
Accepted Solution

Help locked phone

Please help I had blackberry curve 9320 yesterday! I must have inadvert entry set a password to open phone and cannot remember it!!! I have used all the ones I usually use, and on last try can anyone advise please???

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Help locked phone

Hi deb25426

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry but No one can help other then yourself to retrieve the password that you have set on your device, BlackBerry Devices are the most secure devices  it will not allow you to access that device without a correct password , if you enter too many wrong password it will initiate a wipe process. So please think again and try to recall the password that you have set on that device , Also I think you might have a mixture of different characters in your password,and you are not able to properly enter those on the BlackBerry  keyboard. For example , if your password is

• deb25426
  • And you enter d > e >b > alt > 2 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 6
  •  the actual result will be
  • deb2dsef

You must enter

• d > e > b > alt > 2 > alt > 5 > alt > 4 > alt > 2 > alt > 6
  • to get deb25426 on your device.

So, while on the BlackBerry  keyboard you think you are typing deb25426 , you are actually typing deb2dsef . So take your time and enter the correct password .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.