Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Help reinstalling app (Tapatalk)

I had an app stop working.  The app developers told me to try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.  After finding out that the version of app world I had was apparently quite old and forcing it to update, I uninstalled the app.  Now when I go back into App world and pull up My World, log in, and look at unistalled apps.  When I select Tapatalk, it does NOT give me an option to reinstall.  Every other app that I've uninstalled is there and gives me the option to reinstall - just not Tapatalk.  Anyone know why? 

Appreciate any help - the Tapatalk folks don't have any more answers, nobody at RIM actually helps people with questions on App World, so this forum is my last hope. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Q10/9800/8700
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Help reinstalling app (Tapatalk)

I hear ya.  I am experiencing the same on a Curve 8530 and it is with most of my apps.  Just a few will install.  Hopefully someone will post a solution.

Mike

My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have the same issue. I had bought tapatalk today for my blackberry bold 9700 with no problems.

My playbook is connected with the same appworld blackberry id, so normally i can see all my apps from both devices which i have purchased.

First time I checked on the playbook I couldn't find tapatalk in "uninstalled" apps, so I done a search for "tapatalk" and it seemed to have the option to buy it again. I thought you wouldnt need to purchase twice, so I refreched the uninstalled apps list but it still didnt show. But now whenever I search for it and click it, it doesnt give me the option to buy it. The button with the price has completely disappeared.

Can anyone help please?

Visitor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

It seems this is a common problem for Tapatalk.

I bought this app on my PlayBook and it worked fine for a few months, then I got a message saying "new feature - this app has expired and you need to purchase the full version on your application stores..." etc. Going to AppWorld this app is not available for purchase. Going to myworld there is no option to uninstall the application, but there is a message saying the "current profile does not support Tapatalk". The folks at RIM is completely useless and can only suggest getting a refund from AppWorld. 

Seems to me like the Tapatalk developer has little interest in supporting RIM users, so too is RIM themselves given that there is little support for AppWorld.

It all ducks. 

Hopefully some bright sparks have managed to figure out the solution as clearly the "pros" are pretty stumped.

My Device: 9700 & 9900
My Carrier: MY Maxis

Hi, I face the same issue as flapjack.

Been contacting tapatalk support many time.. , at last tapatalk support give me this line -

Sent: Wednesday, 26 September, 2012 12:10 PM
To: morpheuzneo
Subject: Re: Feedback from BlackBerry user

Hello,

You would have to contact App World about this problem.

Thanks,
Julio

~~~

so here i am trying to get help with appsworld.

I have paid the software previously.., the tapatalk support guy - Julio Castillo doesn't seem to help much.

Please help.
tapatalk support is bad.. tapatalk support is bad..