Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: O2

Help required New User Pearl 3g 9105

Hi hope you can help me I have just changed from Nokia after many years and am little confused and need assistance with a couple of things.

Where My own number should be it currently shows highlighted grey at the top of a screen as Unknown number, how do you get it to show there?

Also a lot of my old opened emails from PC have been transferring on to my phone will this settle down and just new ones come through?

Finally on SMS when you send a message, does the name of recipient remain on screen with others or can you delete these? When I click on them it doesn't give me an option to delete.

Many thanks

Sharon

Retired
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: rogers

Re: Help required New User Pearl 3g 9105

As for your first question, in the Phone application press the Menu Key and go to Options. When in here go to General Options and make sure you have Show "My Number" set to Yes.

Your second question, what type of email account do you have integrated with your device? And for your third question, can you clarify what you mean by the "name of recipient remain on screen"?

Hope this helps.