Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Help with browser on my BB curve

I have a BB curve, with Tmobile.

I recently got an error message when opening bookmarks that froze up my phone.

i restored my phone to my most recent back up, and now it seems like a browser option is missing.  it has t-mobile, and wi-fi browser, but for some reason i thought i had another one on there before and now its gone. 

Now i can't get on ANY website with out have wi-fi on, and i don't have a wi-fi connection!

Help please?!

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Help with browser on my BB curve

it sound like you are, i also have a bb curve and love it , but really you should have a icon of earth with a yellow arrow going around it if not you might have to call the blackkberry help desk throught tmobile. after you put your info in say blackberry and it will send you to the blackberry help desk and they are open 24/7 so you can call at any time . it sound like it was deleted or not trun on but you to get the internet on the phone you need to have the internet package from tmobile and you need to have a wireless moden in your home to use it there. i hope this helps, andlet me know if it dose and any thing else i may help you with