Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Curve8530
My Carrier: Sasktel
Accepted Solution

Help!!!

So I had to clear my blackberry cause it had some kind of conflict. Now that it is back up and running it asks me to activate your enterprise account...What the heck is that?????

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Help!!!

Did you purchase this phone from someone second-hand or brand new from a carrier (i.e. AT&T, Verizon, etc.)?

If you purchased it second-hand, you need to remove the IT policy from it by doing a security wipe.

Let us know if you need assistance with that.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor

I have had the phone for over a year and it started going stupid 3 weeks ago and when I took it in they said it needed the software updated so did all that and now its asking for this enterprise email and I have no idea what that is

Elite II

You still have BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) activated on your account with Sasktel? 

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Elite II

I suspect there's a problem with your BIS.  When you took your phone in for an update, somehow your BIS went amiss.

What you should do is resend the service books to your phone to make sure all is in order.  To do this, from your homescreen follow Setup>Internet Email Accounts>(Menu Key)>Service Books>Resend Service Books.

Try that and post back with your results.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Yes I still have my account with sasktel. So can I do that security wipe and start fresh? If so how do I do it? My phone was working fine then like I said about three weeks ago it started rebooting and rebooting all day and when I took it in they said it needed software update so did that and now I just want to get my email back on my phone so how can I do it?

Contributor

Well when I click on email accounts it asks for blackberryID username and password. I have no idea what I used its been to long, now what?

Contributor

Never mind I figured it out myself. Maybe its time for another type of phone.

Elite II

Sherrykon wrote:
 Maybe its time for another type of phone.

You shouldn't need to go that route, we can figure out your situation here.

You asked if you can still do a security wipe.  Yes, you can.  To do so, on your home screen follow Options>Device>Security>Security Wipe and follow the instructions.  It's recommended you do a data backup with BlackBerry Desktop Software first.

Keep us up to date.  Smiley Happy