Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Help!

Can you tell me how to get the Setup Internet E-mail on my Home screen? My BB 8320 have been already setuped.

Many Kind 

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Help!

Are you talking about having email accounts icon on your home screen? If yes then press the menu button to view all theapps that you've on your device -> on the first row move those apps that you want to see on your home screen. To moveapps just highlight the icon -> hit the Alt key -> hit the menu button -> select move -> place the apps where you want toput it.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

No i'm telling about the Internet set up icon. It dont appeaer amoung the buttons. How can i have it?
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Your question is not clear to me.  Are you talking about icon for browsing innternet?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

No i'm talking a bout the Setup Internet E-mail

Many kinds 

New Contributor

From your home screen, click the blackberry button and select show all.  There will be several icons that are kind of greyed out.  You should find your missing icon then.  To have this icon show all the time, highlight the icon, click the blackberry button again and select hide on the menu to remove the checkmark.