Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bb 9300
My Carrier: O2

Help -

My daughter has a bb9300. We went on holiday and the screen has faded out to black (it is not broken in any way). I need to download all her pics etc but when I connect it to the computer it keeps asking for a password. Is there any way to by pass this and just download the pictures as cannot get any information of the phone as screen is not working now

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Help -

Hi Rose_petal

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry but there is no way to bypass a Device Password  and get access to any BlackBerry Device.

Where are those Images Stored , If those Images are stored on Media Card then remove it and use a card reader to get those images.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: bb 9300
My Carrier: O2

Not sure if they are stored on the memory card or the phone, knowing her I suspect on the phone. Is there any way to save her pictures as just don't know why the screen faded out

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Rose , are you sure that here Battery is fully charged ? Or if you can manage a fully charged battery try it on that device to see if it reacts . Or if her Battery is fully charged then try to Boot on Safe Mode , if it work you may be able to recover those Images.

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

If see had a media card installed and had enabled Media Card support , then those images may be stored on here Media Card . So you should try that option to know if they are stored on here Media Card . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.