Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hope the Blackberry sales guys read this

I have just purchased the Bold 9000 - I bought it because I think it is a great little unit and, despite several initial problems, I am basically happy with it. But I hope the sales guys at Blackberry read this because for such a sophisticated piece of kit the pdf user guide is woefully inadequate (not to mention wrong in places) and the getting started guides are just a few paragraphs (when I pay this price for a unit I expect at least a comprehensive hand book). I have had problems with options shown in the guide that don't appear on the unit menus, disappearing email settings because the service books needed updating, USB drivers not installed (and I still can't download them from the site) and nothing in the guide to even point remotely in the right direction. I have had to use the internet and forums like this to solve my problems. For instance, it took quite a bit of digging - and a post here - to discover a simple fact like what video file types are playable - why the hell isn't there a proper section on it in the guide?

If I were the tech guys - who have designed a really sophisticated unit - I'd be furious with the sales and marketing people who package it and present it so badly.

M

Highlighted
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Hope the Blackberry sales guys read this

You can watch videos MP4, 3GP, AVI and WMV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.