Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BB8320 Curve

Re: Hopeless sync with MS Outlook 2003

ok ok thats worked so that I could sync, but now its telling me that "Access to the current record is denied.  Validate your permission to access the record"

Whats that about?

Still did not sync

Robert Tufel
TufelRealty.com
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Smiley Happy

See this one next: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB14749&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: BB8320 Curve

I think you have done it my friend, I believe it is all working now.  All I need to do now is understand this Personal Folder deal with my email address folders.  I guess the personal folder is in sync with the phone now, only thing is I don't have any of my mail there, its all in under the folders that are under my address.  But thats a Outlook 2003 thing right? 

Either way you have been a great help and I have definately made progess with your help.

Thank you,

Robert Tufel

Robert Tufel
TufelRealty.com
Elite I

Yeah. It should start downloading new email into a personal folder. But you can use the Move to Folder or Copy to Folder command to move the messages into the personal folder inbox. Just select all the messages in a folder, and go into Edit | Move to Folder (or copy to folder if you want to be on the safe side), then in the box that appears you can select the inbox under the Personal Folder.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Elite I

Can you resolve the thread when you get a chance? Thanks