Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: globe

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response.

Is there anyone can help me for my BB Torch 9800? i already subscribe for BIS. but still cant connect. i check the Host Routing Table, it still empty. i already registered tto BIS my carrier is globe any help?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

wynn_miguel wrote:

Is there anyone can help me for my BB Torch 9800? i already subscribe for BIS. but still cant connect. i check the Host Routing Table, it still empty. i already registered tto BIS my carrier is globe any help?

Hi and Welcome to the Community!!

There are a tremendous amount of things already in this thread...have you tried any of those? Or are you just reporting your initial symptoms without having read and tried what is already posted?

Nevertheless, I suggest the following steps, in order, even if they seem redundant to what you have already tried (steps 1 and 2 each should result in a message coming to your BB...please wait for that before proceeding to the next step):

1) Register HRT

• KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Please wait for one "registration" message to arrive to your Messages app

2) Delete and Resend Service Books

• KB05000Delete the service book for the BlackBerry Internet Service email account from the BlackBerry smartphone
  • If you have no CMIME entry, then skip the deletion
  • KB02830 Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • Please wait for "Activation" Messages, one per already configured email account, to arrive in your Messages. If you have no already configured email accounts, please wait 1 hour.

3) Batt Pull Reboot

• Anytime random strange behavior or sluggishness creeps in, the first thing to do is a battery pop reboot. With power ON, remove the back cover and pull out the battery. Wait about a minute then replace the battery and cover. Power up and wait patiently through the long reboot -- ~5 minutes. See if things have returned to good operation. Like all computing devices, BB's suffer from memory leaks and such...with a hard reboot being the best cure.

Hopefully that will get things going again for you! If not, then you should, as is advised earlier in this thread, contact your mobile service provider for formal support...it is their network with which your BB is unable to communicate.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

hello sdgardne,

Thanks for reply, really appreciated.. anyway regarding to my concern and to your replied i already tried step no. 1 many times but the problem is no responce after doing register on host routing table the message is sent but no reply at all.. so i can't move to your step no.2 until no reply by HRT..

Is there any solution to my problem? by the way i also talked to my network service provider they said  my BIS is already active to my account. i dont know why my BB torch 9800 cant register on HRT while my BIS is active on the system of network service provider...

Looking forward.

wynn_miguel

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Only your network provider can answer "why"...as was stated above, it is their network with which your BB is unable to communicate. Further, you PAY them for 100% of your services and 100% of your formal support...right now, from what you say, they are delivering neither...and you should not allow them to fob you off. If they cannot resolve things, they have the power to escalate cases into RIM for enhanced support, at no fee to the end user...end users have no other method to receive free support from RIM...only via escalation. But, it is quite sad that they fobbed you off when you spoke to them...you PAY them...sad indeed. Ring them back up and don't let them fob you off...escalate with them and insist that they live up to the contract that you have with them (and that you PAY them for).

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: BSNL

I got my blod 9780 replaced from blackberry service center (Redington) with same PIN & IEMI no. as the previous one. Now the problem is my host routing table is empty. I called up BSNL and they say everything is OK at their end but my blackberry services are not working. I have tried pulling the battery so many times and tried to send the message so many times for registering the host routing table. But its of no use. Kindly help.

Hall of Famer III

arora_bharat wrote:

I got my blod 9780 replaced from blackberry service center (Redington) with same PIN & IEMI no. as the previous one. Now the problem is my host routing table is empty. I called up BSNL and they say everything is OK at their end but my blackberry services are not working. I have tried pulling the battery so many times and tried to send the message so many times for registering the host routing table. But its of no use. Kindly help.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

All that is posted already in this thread applies to you. If the procedures do not work, then the only people who can resolve it are your carrier and/or the service center -- you may need to arrange for them to speak with each other to figure out how to enable services on your replacement BB.

However, what I highlighted above is rather interesting...given that every individual BB is assigned, at the factory, a unique PIN and IMEI that are not supposed to be changeable, then how you received a replacement with the same codes is quite interesting indeed, since that should not be possible.

Good luck!

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Hey Everyone,

I still get a tremendous amount of requests to check PINs.

So far 100% of the PINs have either no data services on the BlackBerry smartphone or they are blacklisted.

Please check with your network service provider as they can resolve this issue or provide an explanation as to why your BlackBerry is blacklisted.

Thanks all.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: asiacell

Hi ViciousFerret ..

I went to my provider (Asiacell in Iraq) and called them more than 15 times , and I explained every thing including the discussion that ran in this forum , but unfortunately they don;t know any thing to do except battery pull and wait (I spent 20 day of the time of service waiting) .

What can I do ?

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Giff Gaff

Hello my host routing table is empty, i have tried to register several times and then reset the phone like it says and still is empty. I have a data plan, and my blackberry internet services when i put my sim into another blackberry. Can you help me asap please?

My Device: blackberry 8520

hi everyone...PROBLEM SOLVED :

i guess everyone should trust globe services for this problem..i tried registering my HRT using my sun number,but nothings happen. try to insert globe sim on ur BB unit, register any subscription, even BBMAX50 to 8888,oneday internet services for 50.00..globe will message u then..the EDGE in uppercase will surely appear.

Step 1: On the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, perform the following steps:

OPTION> Advanced System Settings > TCP/IP > enabled APN SETTINGS on APN type http.globe.com.ph  

Step 2: OPTION> Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table click menu then register.

notification will then sent!!!!

u can now use ur browser and any of ur BB apps...gudluck guys :