Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9360
My Carrier: Tata Docomo India

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response.

Sorry, my mistake. I thought that I had seen help of that nature provided by some respondents in other threads. Didn't mean to annoy you.

Thanks again. Cheerio..
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Oh you've not annoyed me! I just want to be sure that your expectations are correctly set for participation here. While sometimes a BlackBerry person will respond in a thread, it is a very rare occurrence and they are well-identified by their Avatar, username, etc. But it is never expected that they will reply and help out, for that is not the primary charter of this site.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9360
My Carrier: Tata Docomo India

Hi,

I have a Tour 9360 that I brought with me to India last year hoping to use the SIM/Gsm compatibility function, and stay in touch the family back in the US. My first service provider (vodafone) happily sent me servic books and my phone registered itself with no trouble. My second service provider (tata docomo) gave me a hard time, but i did a wipe and toyed around with my phone and finally got it to work. Everything was fine. Until last week. 

Last week i tried to create a password for my phone, and although it is one I use for other purposes too, somhow the phone got locked and my password would not get accepted. I was forced to do a wipe (and a scrub!), and when it came back to life, everything was gone. I don't care about the contacts because those were backed up. However, in 'setup' the only email option that exists now is for an enterprise account. Unsurprisingly, the Host Routing Table is empty, and it will register afresh either. The network never goes to EDGE, and usually stuck at 'edge', and sometimes go to GSM, eve. And finally, I have been unable to send service books to my phone using tata docomo's BIS website. I have checked, there are no security policies from the OLD provider/server, but when I did the wipe, I did get an email from Sprint (the guys who first provided the phone, but the associated number/account was closed). 

If I were to give you my IMEI and PIN, do you think you could help?

I have a sinking feeling this is a lost case, but if you think not, I will be eagerly awaiting your reply.

Fingers crossed,

Samira

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: EE

Hiya my host Routing Table has sent a registration but they arent registering it and did not reply, please help me as i need my bbm asap

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: EE

Hiya my host Routing Table has sent a registration but they arent registering it and did not reply, please help me as i need my bbm asap

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

KieranA1998 wrote:

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I assume you are trying to follow the 3 steps in post 175 above? If so, and you do not receive the required result from any step, then you fall out of the process completely...and must contact your mobile service provider for formal support. Only they can look "behind the scenes" at their systems to determine why your BB is having trouble communicating with their network.

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Meteor Ireland

Hi there, I've subscibed to my telco's BIS plan but apparently the the BIS logo isn't appearing on my phone. Could you please check what's wrong from my PIN?

Hall of Famer III

waihong wrote:

Hi there, I've subscibed to my telco's BIS plan but apparently the the BIS logo isn't appearing on my phone. Could you please check what's wrong from my PIN?

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As had been stated so many times in this thread already, please refer to post 175. Plus, no one here, in this user-to-user community, can do anything to check your PIN. We don't work for your carrier nor for BlackBerry. If you want that checked, you must ring up your carrier for formal support.

Good luck!

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Hello vicious,
I have Blackberry 9700 and I have just subscribed for BIS with MTN Nigeria but the Host Routing Table is still empty even after I registered it. Their customer service seem not to have idea on how to solve this problem. Kindly help (22919526).
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve
My Carrier: orange

i need to register my phone..ca n you help