Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: black berry 9300
My Carrier: Tmobile

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response.

I got given a blackberry so went out and got a new sim toped up 5 pounds then tried to get the bbm working and it just keeps saying setting up and when I try register I don't get a message back help me please

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930-sprint
My Carrier: MTN Nigeria

Thanks. I contacted them several times, they couldn't do anything so i had to return the phone for another one. because each time i insert the sim card in another blackberry the plan is working. Thanks for your help
Visitor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: XL

Please help my Torch have some problem, already 8 month. Im already check at my Provider, and they said my PIN is Ok, but until now i cannot Get the BB Logo, and my HRT is empty.
New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: SimpleMobile

Hi everybody...

I have same problem. Id call to my simple mobile carrier and they said my blackberry plan and service work... but is not.

I found something. Its work only when i pull out battery and reboot my BB 9900 its work like 5-15 min after this time Pandora, Facebook App dont wana work and show me message to contact with my provider.

Problem starts like 3-4 week ago. Id call to my carrier technical support like 5-10 times and they teach me how to set it up (tcp ip menu, manula network, HRT and "register Now" and nothing.

HRT is empty and i dont get any message...

Just like i "said" after reboot system (remove battery) some apps work and BB World App work and i can instal and uninstall Apps... like 2 weeks ago i get BB icon by signal bars icon and its gone after 15min. Now i didnt see BB icon after reboot...

I have two BB9900 phones... same thing...

Pls help

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: mtn nigeria

same here, please can i give you my pin so that you can help me please.....?

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Simple Mobile

[ Edited ]

I am having the same prolem as the guy above. 

I had full service and the BB icon in top. I wound up etting another sim card after changing my number and now no BIS. 

Voice, data, sms, mms, browser works. I have full bars and connection says 4G, but I can't use facebook, twitter, and app world works sometimes. Hosts table is empty and I don't get a message back.

I've fought with Simple Mobile about 7 times, they say I have full service and Black Berry services enabled and everything should be fine and it's my device. They checked my PIN and IMEI and they said everything is registered fine.

I've wiped the device about 10 times.

I've downgraded to OS 7.0

I've deleted my BB iD and created a new one.

I've also tried to create an email address through simplemobile.blackberry.com but then it says my device isn't registered on the network (this one confuses me, especially since Simple Mobile says everything is fine on their end)

Nothing seems to fix the issue.

Any other suggestions?

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Passport Black
My Carrier: du

( My own Solution that works for me )

Hi N1VEK215 & Everyone else, I have been having the same issues as everyone on this post ever since I owned the BB9930, basically whenever I switch SIM's and Providers for my BB9930 I usually loose my BlackBerry service even when the provider sees everything fine on their side, after sometime I came to the realization that if I install the SIM card into my old BB9800 that the service would work, which it DOES!..... I tried this few times and always worked for me, the host table gets filled and the blackberry icons shows up quickly on the screen, when all that is set in place, I take the SIM card and install back into my BB9930, and the host table gets filled and blackberry icons show up! Its been working so well for me that I always take both phones with me when I travel in case I run into such issues again.....I know that this is not a perfect solution, but since BB can't fix this issues and don't admit it even exists, this solution is currently my only way to solve my issues.....
New Contributor

I bought an old Blackberry on Ebay for $15. Gonna see if this works for me, if not, I'm gonna consider the 9900 a bust and move back to android.
My Device: bold9900
My Carrier: virgin mobile

I recently purchased a black berry online as well. I updated with my new information  and I have gone through the process of trying to register. It says that a message has been sent but It never comes. I have turned off the phone and taken out the batteries almost 10 times now. its been asking me to set up and email, with no option of what accounts.  can you please help me?

New Contributor

Alright, So I wound up getting a new Sim card and transferring my phone number to it. Everything works fine now. Don't know why, but it does.