Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response.

Ayushdhyani wrote:

Same Problem With My Device Please Help Me. Smiley Sad 

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

"Same Problem" means the same resolution, already posted so many times in this thread, applies directly to you. Please scroll up just one post above yours, read and conduct those activities.

Good luck.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: SimpleMobile

[ Edited ]

@sdgardne Did U read us problem? Are U boot???

ITS NOT WORKING!!! We know already about it ant ITS NOT WORK!!!!!

We have BB99xx with OS7.1 and we dont have a service icon and BB service.

Everything happend after last bungle 2xxx update.

@ll Did u check Your camera? My after last update dont want take sharp pictures/photos!!!

Text mode dont want take good photo. focus dont want work!!!

When I press button to take picture it jus take like that without any zoom in and out to take sharp pic...

P.S. I know ... its diferent problem with camera and autofocus Smiley Sad

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/BB9900-CAMERA-AUTO-FOCUS-IS-NOT-AVAILABLE/td-...

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

MaveRickPL wrote:

@sdgardne Did U read us problem? Are U boot???

ITS NOT WORKING!!! We know already about it ant ITS NOT WORK!!!!!

With about 250 posts in this thread, I have no way to know who this works for, and who it does not work for. I'm not clairvoyant, you know. Plus, in my responses and instructions, there is always this:

• "If not, then you should contact your mobile service provider for formal support and to be certain that they have properly shifted your plan over to your replacement BB."

It seems so many are so reluctant to do that...even though it is usually the ONLY WAY to get it solved.

Good luck. And stop yelling please. It helps no one.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Carrier: NAWRAS

I'm having the same problem NOW ONE WEEK
PLZZZ HELP I LL SEND U PRIVET MSG
New Contributor
My Carrier: NAWRAS

SAME PROBLEM CAN U HELP I SEND MSG AND WAITING FOR U 2 HOURS NOW
New Contributor
My Carrier: SimpleMobile

@sdgardne

Id contact with my carrier (i dont know if everybody too) and my carrier told me everything is set and work.

We know it not work only on Blackberry Bold 9900 and 9930.

Blackberry phones like 93xx or 97xx work fine.

If im right its happend after last bngle update.

P.S. Camera autofocus too... show us is phone software problem...

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Starhub

[ Edited ]
Hey I need help I called my carrier yesterday and applied for data plan and till now I have not got it here's my pin plz help
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

Hey so I'm experiencing the same issue here (not receiving a notification message when trying to register to the network) however my circumstances may have an impact. Just not sure of what the proper method of troubleshooting will be at this point.

I have a canadian BB bold 9900 that i have since unlocked and moved to Sweden. I have got a new local sim card on a plan that includes data however the data services are not working and I think it's in part to the situation i just described above. Can anyone shed any light on a similar experience? 

Or is it possible to have someone check my device pin to determine if the unlocking wasn't entirely successful?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: TRI

[ Edited ]

I've contacted the carrier (XL from Indonesia) for help ESCALATE the issue to BlackBerry techincal support, after waiting 3 weeks I was notified by the carrier that RIM only accept PIN block just outside of RIM's problems can not help another problem. The question for me past the level of RIM's big companies only sell BlackBarry and do not want to be responsible for the products they sell (not give good service to the user blackberry) ???

What else should I do now, whether to give up my blackberry just to call it PIN (personal info removed) has no use anymore for me...................

thk.

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: O2

Hoping someone can help us out - we have a problem similar to those discussed in this thread.

Recently the whole family went to Spain for two weeks. All four phones (a Google Nexus 4, a BB Curve 9300 and two BB Curve 8520s) worked OK in Spain, connected to networks, sent and received texts and so on.

Since returning to the UK, the BlackBerry handsets have all had problems getting re-registered to our home network (giffgaff, which uses the O2 network, as I understand it). The nexus has been fine from the moment we got back, but the BB handsets are not.

The symptoms: when in range of a registered WiFi connection, the phones cannot send or receive texts (SMS) or make or receive calls, when out of range of WiFi, they do (sometimes) succeed. It is as though the WiFi settings are over-ruling the service books / HRT for the mobile network.

The 9300 seems to have sorted itself out, thanks (possibly) to an OS upgrade. The 8520s remain basically useless.

We have tried: battery pulls, SIM pulls, manual network registration, clearing the service books and re-registering, switching SIM cards between the phones (whichever SIM is in the 9300 works OK, whichever SIM is in the 8520 does not work), OS upgrade.

The network shows on the handset screen, and connection is shown as EDGE. But calls do not get connected and SMS messages fail with "too many retries". Attempts to re-register the handset result in a message being received that the handset has been registered but it makes no difference.

The network provider (giffgaff) say they have done everything they can, and I should speak to "an engineer" - but it seems very unlikely to me that all three phones suffered a hardware fault while flying home from Spain, and that the 9300 somehow fixed itself. So I'm convinced it is a registration issue, but giffgaff are not exactly confident in their support for BB.

So - has anyone ever seen this behaviour before, and how can we fix it?

Thanks