Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: MTN Ghana

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response.

Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

asaresicon1 wrote:
Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response

Your answer is already posted several times above...you have merely to read it. For example, see post 263 above...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: 0132939206

i have Blackberry 9790 and i have an active blackberry plan in Malaysia. i have sent register now message through host routing table but its not registering and empty at host routing table. Can you please help
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

massita wrote:
i have Blackberry 9790 and i have an active blackberry plan in Malaysia. i have sent register now message through host routing table but its not registering and empty at host routing table. Can you please help

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As posted above, refer to post 263 of this thread.

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: MTN nigeria

[ Edited ]

Hello please help,my BOLD 9900 HRT cannot connect,
no data service. mypin: [removed] IMEI: [removed]

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: MTN nigeria

no data service

Hall of Famer III

trunchino wrote:

no data service

Hello,

Please review this thread and try what is already posted, and then report back with specifics.

Good luck and let us know!

My Device: 9780
My Carrier: mtn

hello....my host routing table is blank. i checked with my service provider and my BIS is still active.  any solution to this pls? thanks

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: SimpleMobile

[ Edited ]

Hey guys. There is no solution to fix it! We need to buy new BB cellphone.

I know a thousend people who have same problem and still nothing like last year.

I had BB9900. Year ago I get Nexus5 becouse i couldnt wait to fix this problem.

U can try fix it with your provider only when u are in contract.

Forgere it if u r in prepaid plan!

I like more BB9900 then Nexus5 but BB phone without apps is just garbage...

BB just force use to buy new BB cells...

I play litle bit with Q10 and is awesome but BB company just "die" and will be same thing. They will just turn off BIS.

Android 4.4.2 have a lot of "bugs" some apps dont want work properly. BB OS is perfect!

Hall of Famer III

voltic wrote:

hello....my host routing table is blank. i checked with my service provider and my BIS is still active.  any solution to this pls? thanks

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As you review this thread (and others) you will discover that if the HRT will not populate via the means documented here, then the issue remains one between your device and your carrier network. And no one here can look at your carrier network to figure out why it is so...only they can do that. Their statement of "BIS is still active" is all well and good...but you remain out of service. You pay them for your service, and they are not delivering that...you should not let them off the hook concerning it, and insist that they live up to the terms of your contract with them. They need to dig deeper.

Good luck!