Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Sun Cellular

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response.

Here are some reasons i know from being blocked from RIM servers:

1. Unauthorized Software modifcation.

2. Phone reported missing by previous owner (for pre-owned)

My Device: Storm 9500
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

please help me with my storm 9500..  i already subscribe for BIS at globe's website. but still can't connect. i check the Host Routing Table, it's still empty. i have a hard time using this phone because it has no wifi. i already subscribed to globe's blackberry plans/promos but still i can't use it. thank you. please help.

Visitor
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: tata docomo

Hi

I am facing the same problem just sent you my PIN. request for help plz.

New Contributor
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: asiacell

I am very new here I have the same issue HRT empty. I did all 3 steps more than 5 times and assiacell custom. service. said that my data plan on there system is good , the prob is no one of them (asiacell) knows what  the HRT is ,I am sad ..

New Contributor

I have the issue of HRT empty. I tried to register my phone (9930 BOLD ) again from the HRT in the setting after upgrading the OS and no registration even I return to the original OS , I did the battery pull 15 times  the HRT still empty . I am in IRAQ  and Asiacell (my provider) custom. Service. said that my data plan on there system is good , the prob is no one of them (asiacell) knows what  the HRT is . 

AnY oNe CaN hElP >>>>

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

alialsoodani wrote:

I have the issue of HRT empty. I tried to register my phone (9930 BOLD ) again from the HRT in the setting after upgrading the OS and no registration even I return to the original OS , I did the battery pull 15 times  the HRT still empty . I am in IRAQ  and Asiacell (my provider) custom. Service. said that my data plan on there system is good , the prob is no one of them (asiacell) knows what  the HRT is . 

AnY oNe CaN hElP >>>>

Hello,

Everything pertaining to your situation is already posted in this thread. Please read completely through it and, if your resolution is not forthcoming, post exactly what you attempted and exactly the results of what you attempted. As is also posted above, if your BB cannot register and you have done all that is here, your course of action is your service provider...it is their network, after all, that your BB is unable to connect to. Therefore they must resolve it. They have the power to escalate cases they cannot handle into RIM at no fee to the end users...end users have no other free path by which to receive any formal support from RIM. So, you must ring them back up but not let them fob you off. Think of it this way...you PAY them for 100% of your services and 100% of your formal support...right now, they are delivering neither.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I like this way of thinking that I paid them 100% price but what can I do if they check only the sim on another BB it is OK go a head dear this is a mobile issue that is not our job this is your cellophane (as the said) .

What I did is :It was working good ,I installed a new software after that I noticed that the EDGE shown as edge  no data plan available for me on my BOLB 9930 I tried to register it from the host routing table >register now then no thing still empty no message received. Battery pull>nothing.

. I will send you my pin # pls if you can help me!! 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

There is nothing I can do for you. I have no use for your PIN since I don't work for anyone who has any "back channel" access to anything. As I said, if they cannot resolve it, they have the ability (indeed, responsibility!) to escalate your case into RIM. You need to insist on them complying with the contract for which you pay them.

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: 3

HI, 

Could You Help Me Activate Blackberry Internet Services because i did the host routing table and i clicked it register now, it popped up registration message sent but i haven't recieve the message

Hall of Famer III

kalam123 wrote:

HI, 

Could You Help Me Activate Blackberry Internet Services because i did the host routing table and i clicked it register now, it popped up registration message sent but i haven't recieve the message

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

No, I cannot help you. You must talk to whoever you purchased BIS from; it is their service to which you are unable to connect.

Good luck!