Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Lebara

Host Routing Table

Hi,

I have a 9900 bold just switched to Three network but I have a problem with connecting to mobile internet. when i entered Host Routing Table it shows me no entires.  I tried to register few times but it says " Registration message queued.. It will be sent once data coverage is available"
Anyone who can help? Thanks Smiley Happy

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Host Routing Table

[ Edited ]

Hello,

The population of the HRT is the first step in the process of receiving BB data services...without that, nothing else is useful. Sometimes, when shifting from one carrier to another, you must WIPE your device. Sometimes, the prior carrier does not release your BB PIN from their BIS system, which prevents your new carrier from creating a BIS account (which would populate the HRT). But, only the carriers can look at their systems to tell you if these might be the cause...or something else. You need to ring up your carrier, and perhaps both of them to resolve this.

Of course, this is predicated on compatibility...if, for example, the 9900 is not supported by the 3 network for automatic HRT registration and Service Book delivery, then that also could be the reason for your issues. Using a BB on a network that does not natively support the specific model number is quite challenging indeed, and the automatic methods do not work. But, again, that's a question for 3 -- to find out if their network natively supports the 9900.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................