Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Hotmail/Email Problems...Email Setup Not Working

[ Edited ]
I had my e-mails coming into my Blackberry for the longest time.  I recently got an e-mail from Blackberry saying "Emal mesages from .....@hotmail.com and changes to your personal data (for example, contacts or calendar) are not being delivered to your BlackBerry device.  To resume service from this email account to your BlackBerry debice, validate your ....@hotmail.com password:
1. On the Home screen, click the Setup icon and click Email Accounts or Email Settings.
2. Click ....@hotmail.com.
3. Type your ....@hotmail.com password. 
4. Save.
If the problem persists, contact your email provider."

I tried to follow these instructions, and the Email Setup will not work, the link doesnt click.  I tried absolutely everything, and I got another email today saying the esact same thing.  Any suggestions? I have a feeling it has to do with my Blackberry rather than Hotmail, but I could be wrong. 

PLEASE HELP!! I have a Blackberry Bold 9900.
I also changed my password about 2 months ago because of a virus on my email, it never asked me to rechange my email password when I changed it back then. 

Please note, whenever I click the Email Setup option on the Setup page, it simply doesn't work, although all the other links; bbm, wifi, etc, all work. 

Need help ASAP!!! I'm trying to run a business and I can't receive Emails! It's a real pain in the **bleep**!!!!!!

PS YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT beccahaes8@hotmail.com !!! I will be able to read it and reply to it faster.

Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: None

Re: Hotmail/Email Problems...Email Setup Not Working

That's odd that it didn't make you change your password on your phone when you changed it 2 months ago. Maybe deleting the hotmail email from your phone and then going through the process of "adding a new email account" might help?
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Hotmail/Email Problems...Email Setup Not Working

How do I delete the E-mail if I can't access the E-mail set up?