Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hotmail slow delivery only

Hey I have looked around and haven't found a forum that covers my specific problem. What I am seeing is my hotmail new message deliveries showing up maybe twice a day and usually in the middle of the night. I have the appropriate account setup with hotmail (legacy account with pop privilages), and is a corperate phone. My work email gets delivered instanly, and sending from my blackberry via hotmail delivers to others instantly. For the first month I have had this setup, it was working perfectly and quickly. Just recently has it stopped notifying me of new emails. I will have ten emails stacked up from the day, throughout the day, but some time at like 1:45 am they will all suddenly show up on my Blackberry. Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated!

~Cheers Ryan

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Hotmail slow delivery only

I have hotmail on my device too. Lately I've been experiencing the same thing. I ever tried to remove and re-add the account, and resend the service books but that didn't help. Not sure if there's a solution yet
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I also tried to delete/add, and tweek my settings, but no success. This is frustrating, because it spoiled me for the first month or so to the point where I don't even use the PC to look at email anymore unless there are attachments/links. I find myself missing alot of messages now. Perhaps it is finally time to start dumping ol hotmail and moving to the much better service GMAIL. Sigh
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

I also have that (Gmail) and I get those messages almost immedialtely
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.