Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 9330 Curve
My Carrier: Verizon

How I got hacked using my At&t wifi!!

I have a bb on verizon. I have at&t uverse wifi. Software called motive and mcci was downloaded to my computer. My gmail and everything I go to and do on my phone and computer is cached. I have 2 event logs, one dated 12/31/1969. My bb service is routed through an enterprise server, I never signed up for and am not paying for. My MEID dec # changed. There is another whole bb api app system on my phone and wiping the phone does not get this out. I am in control of whoever put the software on computer. RIM does not care. Verizon is cluless. I have to get a "certified used phone. Just a shout out to warn others. You will not get any help. I will not send this phone back until I have wiped the computers. The new MEID is connected to the computer. The 2 event logs show exactly what is happening but RIM is not interested in hackers posing as an enterprise server. I will never use wifi, gmail, or google again. Side note- wordpress is involved. I know because this is the same thing that happened when I sent security documentation that templates and tags were changed to alter search results. Did not have a bb then but did have at&t wireless plan. Getting rid of at&t wireless too. Yes I do know what I am talking about here. Just a warning. Don't need advice on cleaning. Phone is altered for good. Changed meid and current pin would always be linked.