Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: t-mobile

Re: How To Reload Your Operating System

I update my blackberry torch to the latest version of OS but when I try to watch youtube videos its buffering for few seconds and says the content is blocked or cannot be accessed.
Solutions: 6,348
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Are you connected to wifi at the time, or not?

What is the mobile signal on your device?

Is this Tmobile USA or UK or ?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Telcel

Hola! Tengo un BB Bod 9000, anteriormente tenía la versión 4.0, realicé los pasos como vienen aquí y sólo una vez pudo actualizarse mi BB, ahora tiene la v. 4.6, pero necesito al menos la v. 5, es posible que me expliquen con cuidado cómo actualizarla? Repito: ya hice los pasos que aqui mencionan pero no actualiza nada. Espero me ayuden por favor. Atte Vero.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Estimado Usuario, lamentablemente este foro es solo para el idioma Ingles, sin embargo lo podemos ayudar en el foro especializado en Español, esta es la dirección donde gustosamente lo podemos atender:

Muchas gracias

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: globe

HI,

You said ensure that the two(2) boxes are both checked, but in mine, I can only check the first box saying : Delete all aplication data, I cannot check the other box. will that work?

Many thanks!

Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: globe

Hi Krypto,

You said on step no. 5 proceed to Os reinstall. How? Need help.

Thanks!

Click next.

If that is not a choice on yours, please state what it is that you see?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

FYI...not that this is also under discussion in this thread:

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Visitor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Airtel Uganda

I don't seem to go beyond Step 3. Apparently, the Desktop Software does not have the Device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. What else do I do?

Abatidi wrote:
I don't seem to go beyond Step 3. Apparently, the Desktop Software does not have the Device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. What else do I do?

@Abatidi try using a different USB port, or even a different PC.

Knowledge Base Updates