Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
Accepted Solution

How can I adjust my email signature using a Hotmail addess as a UK customer of Orange?

Hi,

I can see this question has been asked many times before but for some reason I am still having trouble.

I am a UK customer of Orange using a BB Bold with two email accounts set up. One is a Hotmail address, one is a  private .com address linked up to my own domain.

I've read plenty of posts about this, but I can't seem to find the option to customise my email signatures.

Help please?

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: How can I adjust my email signature using a Hotmail addess as a UK customer of Orange?

[ Edited ]

If you log onto your carrier's BIS website you can edit your Hotmail email account. Once you hit the Edit button you'll see a place to change your signature.

Here's the Orange UK website.

http://www.blackberry.orange.co.uk/

Message Edited by jmrmb80 on 07-28-2009 09:40 AM
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor

Re: How can I adjust my email signature using a Hotmail addess as a UK customer of Orange?

I just tried entering my PIN and IMEI on that site and received the following message:

"Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service.".

How would I access this from my phone?

Thanks for the help.

Highlighted
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

That's strange as doing it either way will take you to the website. On the home screen of your device do you have a Setup icon. If so go into that and look for a Personal Email Setup Icon. If you can log in this way you can edit your signature.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor

Ah. I found the Setup folder in my home screen and the email settings alowed me to sort it out.

I have no idea why I coldn't find that before Smiley Frustrated

Thanks for the help.