Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Astianax Adjolohoun

How can I dowlaod from web browser and install app?I do it only from BB world app. Thanks.

Hi
I am not able to downlaod app and install on my device.I activate BB World and only from it. I can downlaod app.Now i. Want. To desactivate the only BB World mode I activated and be able to downlaod and install app both from BB world and any web browser.
Thanks
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: How can I dowlaod from web browser and install app?I do it only from BB world app. Thanks.

Hello Asianax1980

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

You can also download application via ota

As long as this application compatible with your smartphone BlackBerry 9780.

Le from your browser without having to enter the BlackBerry World but you must have the link of the application that can download via ota

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Astianax Adjolohoun

Re: How can I dowlaod from web browser and install app?I do it only from BB world app. Thanks.

Hi gutijose14
I appreciate your concern. Please I dont get U about the ota.Can u send me that whether it is a browser or a link.
BR
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

astianax1980 wrote:
Hi gutijose14
I appreciate your concern. Please I dont get U about the ota.Can u send me that whether it is a browser or a link.
BR

Ota download applications are linked...

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution