Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Vodafone

How can I fix my Bold 9900 keyboard :-(

Dear BlackBerry community,

I've had my Bold 9900 for almost two years and I love it - we've been through a lot together (it's already had a replacement screen!) but today I replaced the keyboard (just the buttons, not the technology underneath) as the old keyboard letters had all worn off - and now my trackpad and keyboard no longer work at all.

I have checked all the connections, checked all the cables, taken it off and put it back dozens off times - but no joy. I'm locked out of my BlackBerry.

Now I know I have only myself to blame but is there anywhere I can send my BlackBerry to have it repaired? I don't mind paying for it - I just want it to work again! 

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: How can I fix my Bold 9900 keyboard :-(

Visit any BlackBerry Service Centers near you, if you want, visit this link http://us.blackberry.com/customer-service/contact-us.html 

Thanks.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Just to say thank you for replying - I ordered a new keyboard and trackpad assembly from Amazon and replaced it myself - cost just £15 and my BlackBerry is like new. I love these phones!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Nice! Your welcome enjoy your BlackBerry!

Cheers!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"