Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

How can I listen to internet radio on my Blackberry??? I keep getting an error message....

I'm trying to listen to either pandora or live365 on my blackberry while at work.  There seems to be a problem...Need help
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: How can I listen to internet radio on my Blackberry??? I keep getting an error message....

unless you have 4.5 OS, you can't do internet radios.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

Re: How can I listen to internet radio on my Blackberry??? I keep getting an error message....

Can I upgrade my phone to OS 4.5?
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

maybe.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&thread.id=6807&jump=true

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

My phone carrier is AT&T...do I have to get the upgrade through AT&T, or through another source???  If through ATA&T, then do I just go to my local AT&T store to get the upgrade???
Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

If you do not want to wait for ATT to release 4.5 then you can download it from another carrier by deleting the vendor.xml file but you will lose support from ATT.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!