Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

How do I add the BB community support to my Viigo app?

I read that you can add  this forum on your Viigo application as its own channel. How can I do that?
Contributor

Re: How do I add the BB community support to my Viigo app?

I tried Viigo and was disappointed.   It is basically just an aggregator meaning that it is a collector of all your different apps into one location.   Well, isn't the Blackberry by itself is an aggregator?

So if you get Viigio.....what your doing is getting an aggregator (Viigio) within another aggregator (your Blackberry Phone.)

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

bababooey0008 wrote:
I read that you can add  this forum on your Viigo application as its own channel. How can I do that?
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Community-Post/Viigo-for-BlackBerry-Support-Commun...
Viigo for BlackBerry Support Community Forums

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

jusacruiser wrote:

I tried Viigo and was disappointed.   It is basically just an aggregator meaning that it is a collector of all your different apps into one location.   Well, isn't the Blackberry by itself is an aggregator?

So if you get Viigio.....what your doing is getting an aggregator (Viigio) within another aggregator (your Blackberry Phone.)

no you missed the whole point. It's an RSS aggregator. then many websites have RSS feeds and are included directly within the default configuration of Viigo.

But that's not an application aggregator.

and the a BlackBerry device is not an aggregator either (except maybe in a philosophical point of view)

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

Xandrex wrote:

you missed the whole point. It's an RSS aggregator. then many websites have RSS feeds and are included directly within the default configuration of Viigo.

But that's not an application aggregator.

and the a BlackBerry device is not an aggregator either (except maybe in a philosophical point of view)

Xandrex....you make a good argument regarding RSS aggregators vs. application aggregators.   I am going to give you the kudos.    Thanks.