Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

How do I change calendar settings from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm display to show 6:00 am - 9:00 pm?

I have Blackberry Curve and use Outlook 2007 with Exchange Server. All works well and syncs BUT my Blackberry Calendar display only shows appointments from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.  I am PDT but work with EDT folks so frequently have appts at 7:00 - 8:00 am. I also have evening appts I'd like to view.

The appts show up correctly on my computer in Outlook and the 9-5 ones are displayed correctly. I am sure it's something obvious but I haven't been able to a find a setting on the Blackberry or Outlook. The Outlook files are pushed down by a 3rd party Exchange server provider. 

Thanks for any advice.

From NOT a 9-5er 

Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9530

Re: How do I change calendar settings from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm display to show 6:00 am - 9:00 pm?

Try This:

Go to your calendar icon and click

Click the menu key (left of trackball)

Scroll to options and click

Click general options

Change start of day times to desired time

I have mine start at 0000 and end at 0000 (spans 24 hours).  I am a firefighter and work weird hours that span from one day to the next.

** Don't forget to resolve your post with the accepted solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How do I change calendar settings from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm display to show 6:00 am - 9:00 pm?

Thanks for the advice.  Worked like a charm.

Now I'm 24 x7