Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: What is a carrier?
Accepted Solution

How do I change my signature & other text on my outgoing e mails sent from my mobile?

When I bought my Blackberry Torch 9800 (2 years ago), I (somehow) managed to add some text giving my name, & my 2 business websites so that it appeared at the bottom of all outgoing e mails.  At the same time, I deleted the wording that said something like 'message sent from my Blackberry'.

I now need to change the message (& also want to re-instate the fact that it comes from my Blackberry as this explains a brief reply when necessary'.)

I don't think I did it from any settings on the mobile.  I think it was done 'somehow' on my main computer. 

Any ideas??

Thanks

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: How do I change my signature & other text on my outgoing e mails sent from my mobile?

Hello christinebennett

Please refer to this Knowledge Base to Modify your signature.

KB29458 : How to modify the signature for an email address integrated on a BlackBerry smartphone

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: What is a carrier?

Re: How do I change my signature & other text on my outgoing e mails sent from my mobile?

Thank you so much. This has been 'bugging me' for ages!! It is now 'sorted'
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi christinebennett

You are most welcome Smiley Happy

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.