Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

How do I delete applications?

Hi everyone,

I know this is probably the stupidest question you've ever heard, but how do I delete the applications on my Tour that I didn't download? I don't use AIM, Yahoo! Messenger, or anything like that, and I can't figure out how to delete them. When I select the app and hit the menu button, there's no "delete" option. I also have some NFL app that was installed after the update, which I definitely don't need. If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it! =)

Trusted Contributor
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: How do I delete applications?

If they are what I am thinking, those are actually icons pushed from your carrier and not applications. If thats true the best you can do is hide them. You can also do the following if they are indeed applications:

Go to options > applications > menu > view modules > delete all modules that show the application name.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Steps for deleting applications on BB7 smartphones?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9100
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: How do I delete applications?